Monday, June 21, 2010

The Last Airbender Movie: Momo, Appa Screenshots And Some Other Creatures

I’m a big fan of the animated series ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ even though I am too old for it. I think that the series is not only for the kids/teen audience but also for the older ones with child at heart, like me. It is a good adventure series and I really like the main characters including some of the antagonists, Zuko and his uncle Iroh and how they redeem their selves in the last season.

Although I’m a big fan of the animated series, I have doubts of its coming movie adaptation. At my first observation, the trailers are awesome and then I realize that the character Aang is a bit slow on his movement. Aang is supposed to be so energetic just like in the animated series. I don’t know what is on the mind of M. Night Shyamalan and his visions for the movie adaptation. I think he even made Aang a darker character.

I also realized that Appa and Momo are not on the movie trailers. I search the internet for information if they are included in the movie. Fortunately I found movie screenshots of Appa, Momo and some other creatures included in the movie.

1 comment: