Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pendulum - 'Watercolour' Addiction

I have been listening to the third and newest album 'Immersion' of Pendulum, a drum-and-bass electronic rock band. Their first single off that album is 'Watercolour'. I kinda like the song, but not that much. I watch the song's music video and its live version by Pendulum. And now the song won't go away from my head. It's like I am addicted on listening to it. It is a catchy song but I think it is not the best single by Pendulum. I search the net for its lyrics and reviews. The song doesn’t have favorable reviews and most of the critics said that the singles from their second album are better, like the song 'Propane Nightmare'.

Here is the music video of Pendulum's Watercolour:
Lyrics: 
When I'm falling down
Will you pick me up again?
When I'm too far gone
Dead in the eyes of my friends

Will you, take me out of here?
When I'm staring down the barrel
When I'm blinded by the lights
When I can't see your face
Take me out of here

All I believe, and all I've known
Are being taken from me back at home
Yeah do your worst, when worlds collide
Let their fear collapse, bring no suprise
Take me out of here

Feed the fire, break your vision
Throw your fists up, come on with me

Just stay where you are.
Let your fear subside
Just stay where you are
If there's nothing to hide
---------------END---------------

Well, what can you say about the song and its lyrics? I read the lyrics but I can't find any connections between the lyrics and its title. Anyone can explain why it is called 'Watercolour'? Thanks.




0 comments:

Post a Comment